You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Essential is critical to helping you obtain your energy goals. Measure your past energy usage, water consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. You can benchmark one building or a portfolio of buildings.
- Establish the "before" picture of your energy usage with an energy baseline analysis.
Gain insight into the operation of your facilities. Automatically find where corrections are needed and where opportunities for savings exist.
- Includes Essential plus..
- Select from our catalog of existing rules or let us recommend diagnostics for fault detection.
- Detect faults and interpret your data to reveal insights into optimizing the operation of your facilities.
- View your data from your computer, tablet or cell phone.
- Includes two inspections per year.
Leverage over 30 years of expertise in building automation service by partnering with the Tri-M Group to take action on your insights. Enjoy peace of mind knowing Tri-M Analytics is watching your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Includes Advanced plus..
- Keep track of your energy use, create usage goals and annually compare vs. your baseline.
- Our engineers will tailor analytics to meet your system requirements (Requires as-builts).
- Tri-M will perform monthly inspections, provide root cause analysis and where possible, resolve issues.
GOVERNMENT OFFICE BUILDING
The objective of this case study was to determine what The Tri-M Group could do to reduce consumption when the reliability of the electric grid is in jeopardy as requested by the supplier.
THE TRI-M GROUP HEADQUARTERS
The Tri-M Group took a multifaceted approach to energy conservation. There are three key components to this alternative energy system. The first, and most prominent component, is the solar array, the second is an energy management system and third is an energy efficient lighting retrofit.
Demand Curtailment: Office Building
The objective of this study was to determine what our client could do using the building automation system to reduce electrical demand while running on generator power in preparation for a local power outage.