Powering Your Business
Tri-M’s high voltage team is comprised of engineers and linemen that specialize in the installation and management of all medium / high voltage electrical power requirements. We offer design/build solutions for new construction or renovation of substations, existing overhead and underground power transmission and distribution systems ranging in voltages from 5kV up to 500kV.
Tri-M is with you from project planning and design, to installation, commissioning and maintenance of your power system. We can design solutions to address any power issues and help plan for the future. Our customers know that during a power emergency, Tri-M is ready to mobilize, 24/7.
Our linemen are highly trained and skilled, keeping safe working clearances, proper grounding and implementing best practices. Our team is certified to perform Hot Line Glove Work (up to 34 kV) and Hot Stick Work (up to 34 kV). Our equipment is constantly maintained to comply with all safety standards.
APPROVED UTILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER FOR
- Emergency Response
- Substation Construction or Renovation
- Transformer / Generator Supply & Installation
- SF6 Gas Breakers Installation & Upgrade
- Primary Metering & Switch Installation
- Duct Bank Installation
- Wooden Pole Installations & Removal
- Steel Pole & Substation Structure Installation
- Underground Primary & Secondary Cable Installation
- Certified Cable Splicing
- Fault Locating and Underground Cable Locating
- Post Storm Power Restoration